In this android studio tutorial we are going to learn about, How to install Android Studio on windows operating system ? This tutorial is designed for beginners with little experience.
Android Studio(IDE) is provide the platform to build apps and to maintain much of the complicated project structure management. Android Studio is the official integrated development environment for Google’s Android operating system. It is based on JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA software and designed specifically for Android development.
Android Studio supports two kind of languages Java and Kotlin in which android native apps are developed.
Features of Android Studio :
- Flexible Gradle-based build support
- Android-specific refactoring and quick fixes
- ProGuard integration and app-signing capabilities
- Template-based wizards to create common Android designs and components
- A rich layout editor that allows users to drag-and-drop UI components, option to preview layouts on multiple screen configurations.
- Built-in support for Google Cloud Platform, enabling integration with Firebase Cloud Messaging (Earlier ‘Google Cloud Messaging’) and Google App Engine.
- Fast and Feature rich Android Virtual Device (Emulator) to run and debug apps in the Android studio.
Before installing Android studio, make sure your platform meets the following system requirements :
- High speed processor i.e 4 GB RAM to 8 GB RAM size
- Operating System i.e Linux, Windows or MAC
- Minimum 4 GB of available disk space
- Make sure JDK has been installed on your system if you are using the newest version, you don’t need to any additional JDK .
Installation of Android Studio
There are few steps to install Android Studio on windows or to install or set up android studio on your computer .
Step 1: Download android studio from android’s official website
Download the latest version of android studio .
Step 2: Run the installer
Run the installer after a few moment an installation wizard will open click Next
Step 3: Install android studio
Follow Android Studio Setup Wizard, click on Next->Again Next->Next and finally install. It will take few moment to install..
Step 4: Installation and Setup
Now an installation complete wizard will open click on next->Next . It will take few moment to setup ..
Please connect with the internet. It will download some configuration files to setup. After downloading just click on finish, Done.
Now start with a new Android studio project , choose an empty template and start coding or implementing your idea into code.